221 Starlight Ln
Manhattan KS, 66503
Call today to learn more about what we do!
- Born 1962; Flint Hills Native from Manhattan, Kansas
- Bachelor of Arts in History & Anthropology, 1984 - Kansas State
- Juris Doctor, 1996 - University of Kansas, School of Law
- Bar Admissions: Kansas, 1996; Missouri 1997; Federal, 1996
- Junction City, Kansas Law Practice since 1997 Special
- Administrative Law Judge - Workers Compensation
United States Navy Reserves - Current Rank: Captain/O6
- Active Duty - 1986 to 1993
- USS Lewis B. Puller (FFG-23); 1st Marine Division
- Reserves - 1993 to Present
- Navy Inspector General Procurement Fraud Head, Washington DC - 2002-2005
- Navy Emergency Preparedness Liason Officer 2010-2013
- Commanding Officer, Expeditionary Port Unit 117, Alameda, CA -
- Awards - Meritorious Service Medal, Navy Achievement (two)
Make the best choices for you and your family with the care you deserve!
Want to see what Attorney Dan M. McCulley can do for you? Contact us today!
No two law firms are the same. When you're looking for a team you can trust to do what's right for you, Konza Law L.L.C. Attorneys at Law is just a phone call away. From sensitive family matters to an aggressive criminal defense, we will always make sure you're getting the assistance you deserve.
When you want an experienced lawyer, we're always here to assist.
Call today to schedule an initial consultation!